Guide to 4th of July Activities
Weather for Greater Denver area looks to be grand and there are lots of wonderful events to enjoy! Your options for this weekend are numerous, varied and all fun.
Here is a website with loads of events, activities, and fireworks locations in the Great Denver area:
Here are some of our picks for the weekend:
- July 1st Friday - Four Mile Historic Park’s Old Fashioned July 4 Celebration
From 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., enjoy old-time games, historic demonstrations, live music, horse-drawn wagon rides and more. Food and drink will be available for purchase from food trucks and a beer garden. Bring a blanket and stay to watch the Glendale fireworks show. FREE entry. No pets, outside food or beverages, smoking or flammables. 715 S. Forest St., Denver
- July 2-4 Saturday & Sunday & Monday - Cherry Creek Art Festival in Cherry Creek North Free entrance
- July 3rd Sunday - 8:00 PM Civic Center Park, Downtown Denver Broadway and Colfax
Free Patriotic Concert - Free Light Show - Free Fireworks
- July 3rd Sunday - City Park Jazz 6:00 PM at City Park City Park Bandstand
Free Jazz Concert
- July 4th Check the website for so many activities that it will be hard to choose what to do!!!