"The Tigerwood House"
Spectacular, Pristine Home
With unmistakable character, vibrant location and quality upgraded features throughout, this is unlike any home you'll ever see in this price range. From energy efficient heating/cooling to appliances to upgraded Pella windows, plantation shutters, gorgeous tigerwood floors, master retreat, and the list goes on. You won't find any better maintained family home than the owners of thirty years are proudly turning over to a new family who is looking for something wonderful.
4111 South Narcissus Way, Denver CO 80237
$659,000 | 3 Bed | 4 Bath | 2,436 Above SqFt | 3,400 Total SqFt | MLS#9377272
Why We Love It
1. Character and Location. Located in highly sought after Southmoor Park East neighborhood, this beautifully appointed home has been lovingly maintained for over thirty years while a family was raised and memories created. This residence has the "feeling" of a home with family history... that's what we truly love here. If you're looking for an immaculately well maintained home, different from any of your friends' homes . . . this is for you. If you're looking for a home where you feel connected to the growing energy associated with the Denver Tech Center . . . this home is for you. If you desire an award winning elementary school and light rail transportation within walking distance . . . this home is for you.
2. Stunning Gourmet Kitchen. This gorgeously remodeled kitchen is an epicurean delight. The efficient design features spectacular Tigerwood floors, soft close cherry cabinets with under cabinet LED lighting, quartz countertops with a breakfast bar, double decker silverware drawers and more. Preparation of spectacular dining is made easy with energy efficient, premium stainless steel Thermador appliances including a 5-burner gas cooktop, double convection oven, SxS refrigerator and dishwasher.
3. Luxurious Master Retreat with Study and Private Balcony. The extraordinary +600sf Master Retreat features vaulted ceilings, massive walk-in Closet with over sized window for plenty of natural light and double sliding pocket doors. Only surpassed by a private luxurious spa-like 5-Piece master bath with glassed-in shower, soaking tub and radiant heated Travertine tile floors. The double french doors leading to the adjoining patio complete a beautiful flowing design.
4. Additional Bedrooms. The "hidden staircase" leads from the family room to the second floor study and private balcony overlooking a park like backyard. Each bedroom has its own distinct touch of character with amazing closet space. The large hallway bath with double sinks, granite counter tops and glassed in shower enable the kids to get ready for school with plenty of extra room.
5. Family Room Plus Amenities. When it comes to entertainment, the family room just off the kitchen is perfectly situated with plenty of room for entertaining guests featuring a wet bar, gas fireplace, access to back deck, recessed lighting, plantation shutters and more.
6. Experience Serenity in Your Very Own Private Park. This huge fenced in private backyard is complemented with a covered patio featuring lifetime maintenance-free TREX decking and a professional landscaped yard.
What Else You Need To Know
Additional Features of this Impeccably Maintained Home:
- Exquisite executive work-from-home office with closet that could double as a fourth bedroom
- New High End Davinci Roof with 50 year Warranty
- Upgraded James Hardie Concrete Siding
- New mechanical systems with Fully Transferable Warranties including:
- New Energy Efficient Central A/C & Forced Air Gas Furnace
- Huge 50-gallon Water Heater
- Partially finished basement with fourth bathroom
- Top-of-the-Line Pella Energy Efficient Thermopane Windows, Featuring:
- Exterior Aluminum Clad Wood
- Between-the-glass blinds
- Plantation Shutters
- Hidden TV Wiring
- Recessed LED Lighting with dimmer switches